- The Kuntokeskus Raahe Oy customer agreement is made either by a written agreement or on the Kuntokeskus Raahe Oy online store. The customer accepts and agrees to comply with the terms and conditions stipulated in this agreement when signing a written agreement, making the first payment with their online banking account, or by presenting an official document of identification when collecting the key fob.
The customers of Kuntokeskus Raahe Oy are all those of age 15 or above who have signed this customer agreement in writing or accepted and paid the membership fee/service fee, and who have an email address and a Finnish bank account number. A person under the age of 18 is training with the agreement and responsibility of a guardian who has accepted the Kuntokeskus Raahe Oy customer agreement, and the customer can be granted the key tag only with the agreement of a guardian. The customer is aware that Kuntokeskus Raahe Oy is operating partly without the presence of staff and that the primary channel of communication is by email. Kuntokeskus Raahe Oy retains the right to transfer this agreement to a third party.
- The customer will be granted a personal key fop and/or an alternative personal identifier for the purpose of customer identification. The identifier must be presented on each visit to Kuntokeskus Raahe. It must also be presented on request to the staff. A missing identifier must immediately be reported to Kuntokeskus Raahe. The customer is responsible for the possible cost of any abuse caused by a carelessly stored identifier. The customer must immediately notify Kuntokeskus Raahe of any changes to contact details.
Kuntokeskus Raahe stores the customer data in its own customer database and agrees to handle the customer data in accordance with the data protection rules and regulations. You may find the link to our data protection clause at the bottom of the Kuntokeskus Raahe website or in print at the gym customer service desk. In the case of a lost or broken key fob, the customer must claim a new fob in place of the lost or broken fob against a fee as specified in our price list. It is strictly forbidden to pass the key fob to the use of another person. A 100 € penalty applies to any person given unauthorised access to the gym. The penalty will be applied after a surveillance video check. Kuntokeskus Raahe retains the right to terminate membership with immediate effect in the event of any abuse to these terms and conditions becoming apparent.
- An opening fee to the amount specified in our price list will be applied at the time of signing a customer agreement unless otherwise agreed. The joining fee is non-refundable in the event of a cancellation of a contract or a membership.
- Payment options include cash and card payments, monthly invoicing, and special payment methods as specified in article 4c of these terms and conditions. The membership fee can be paid to the customer service desk three weeks prior to the next invoice due date at the very latest. In case the customer has received the invoice for the next invoicing period, the membership fee must be paid by bank transfer as instructed by the invoice.
a) Cash and card payment to the customer service desk
We accept cash and debit/credit card payments at the Kuntokeskus Raahe customer service desk during the customer service opening hours.
b) Email and postal invoicing
The monthly membership fee can be paid by email or paper invoicing. An invoicing fee applies to creating and sending an email or paper invoice.
c) Special payment methods
We accept certain special payment methods, such as Smartum exercise and culture benefit, E-passi, TYKY and VIRIKE exercise benefit, Sporttipassi, saldo cards, TYKY-online, and EazyBreak-online. We accept payments by special payment methods at the Kuntokeskus Raahe customer service desk during the customer service opening hours. Outside the opening hours, you may deposit signed benefit coupons at the locked post box located in front of the customer service desk. The payment must be made three weeks prior to the invoice due date. When paying by the electronic special payment methods, Kuntokeskus Raahe is chosen as the beneficiary and a receipt of the payment or screen capture of the payment check screen is to be sent to: info(at)kuntokeskusraahe.fi.
- The customer has the right to utilise the services of Kuntokeskus Raahe during the valid membership period as agreed in these terms and conditions.
- The customership is valid during the period specified in the customer agreement. The membership is personal and individual. The service agreement is valid either until further notice or for a fixed-term period. The fixed-term (1 month fixed term membership, 10 x deal, annual membership) agreements are not concatenated. For the continuous memberships, the customership is renewed automatically until a written notice of termination. The customership can be put on hold for health reasons on presentation of a letter from a doctor or terminated. In all cases specified the customer must make a written request by email or in writing.
- By signing the customer agreement and/or by buying and paying a membership or a service on the Kuntokeskus Raahe online store the customer agrees that Kuntokeskus Raahe may send their members information and offers on services and products to the email or postal address given by the customer. the customer has the right to unsubscribe and forbid Kuntokeskus Raahe marketing messages at any time.
The customer agrees that Kuntokeskus Raahe, or any party belonging to the same corporation, may register, record and/or handle personal information pertaining to the customer (for example contact or payment details) as well as the Kuntokeskus Raahe services used by the customer according to the data protection clause (523/1999, including amendments) in the Law of Finland. The purpose of the data collection as stipulated in these terms and conditions is to administer and to care for the customer membership in the best possible manner, and to inform the customer of the offers and services available at Kuntokeskus Raahe at any time.
- The customer agrees to give permission to Kuntokeskus Raahe to record the customer training history. The customer data is not handed to any outside party without a written agreement of the customer, with the exception of data extradition for legal reasons. The customer register data protection clause is available at the customer service desk and can be viewed on the Kuntokeskus Raahe website at: www.kuntokeskusraahe.fi. The aforementioned customer agreement for permission to record, handle and extradition of customer data (including training history) is valid during the membership validity period and twelve (12) months after the termination of membership unless otherwise specified by the signing parties.
- The continuous memberships can be terminated by written notice by email to the Kuntokeskus Raahe email: firstname.lastname@example.org, which will then be confirmed received, and fulfilled by a member of staff by a return email. The customers of Kuntokeskus Raahe have a 30-day cancellation period. If an invoice is created during the cancellation period, it must be paid and the customer has the right to use the gym services to the end of the cancellation period. If the customer has made payments with benefit coupons or similar prepaid company benefits, these will not be refunded. The fixed-term contracts cannot be cancelled during the contract period.
- Service charges may be invoiced either by email or by paper invoice. Charge rates to paper invoicing, email invoicing, and electronic invoicing apply and are added to the sum total of the invoice. The continuous membership invoice rates are charged to the customer on a monthly basis. The opening fee and the membership fee for the first month are charged in the Kuntokeskus Raahe online store by electronic banking, and thereby the funds are debited to the customer account with immediate effect. The opening fee and the membership fee for an agreement signed in person at the Kuntokeskus Raahe customer service desk will be charged on the premises in conjunction with joining the gym. If the membership fee is not paid by the invoice due date, the customer will be sent a payment notification with penal interest, administration cost and invoicing charges added.
- Changes to the prices will be notified to the customer at least 60 days in advance prior to the changes taking effect. Kuntokeskus Raahe will notify the customer of the changes by email. The price of a prepaid fixed-term membership cannot be changed during the validity period of the contract. The prepaid fixed-term membership can be renewed at the end of the contract period with valid rates applicable. Kuntokeskus Raahe is obligated to notify the customer of changes to the value-added tax rates or other possible changes in rates caused by authoritative measures at least one month prior to the changes taking effect in rates payable to the customer. The possible changes applicable to the value-added tax are applied to the memberships charged on a monthly basis with immediate effect on the date of the tax changes.
- If the payment is not made according to the payment terms specified in these terms and conditions, the customer’s right to use the services of Kuntokeskus Raahe will be frozen or terminated until payment is made. Another person or a company may take responsibility for the charges or part of the charges specified in the service agreement. The second payee (payment undertaker)may at any time, without notice or given reason stop the payments. In such a case, a customer of legal age is always personally responsible for all payments applicable to the agreement. Kuntokeskus Raahe reserves the right to charge interest, notification charges, and administrative costs as per the rates on any late payments.
Kuntokeskus Raahe retains the right to cancel the customer agreement for any malpractice.
- For temporary storing of the personal belongings during training, the customer must use a locker equipped with a personal lock. If the customer leaves any belongings behind in the lockers, Kuntokeskus Raahe has the right to break the lock and place the belongings in storage. The customer must collect the belongings left behind within 14 days. All training in the premises of Kuntokeskus Raahe happens at the responsibility of the customer. Kuntokeskus Raahe does not take responsibility for any losses of personal belongings due to theft, break-in, or any other similar reason.
Kuntokeskus Raahe does not take responsibility for any damages caused to the personal belongings of the customer or other visitors, nor for any personal damages due to accidents or the actions of other customers unless stipulated in the imperative law.
- Kuntokeskus Raahe retains the right to hold the gym closed, change the opening times of the gym and the customer service desk, and make seasonal changes related to holidays, bank holidays, etc.
Kuntokeskus Raahe will make a written notification on the premises and by email. Kuntokeskus Raahe retains the right to change and limit the use of the equipment and services available.
- Children are not allowed in the premises of Kuntokeskus Raahe as sufficient safety cannot be guaranteed.
- This contract agreement is subject to the Law of Finland. Any disagreement regarding the contract, that may not be resolved by negotiation between the parties, will be handled at the district court of Oulu. In addition to this, the customer has the right to have a dispute concerning a consumer product treated at the Consumer Dispute Board at any time free of charge. The Consumer Dispute Board is an impartial and independent dispute resolution organism outside the court of law. Making an appeal to the board is free of charge to the customer.
Welcome to Kuntokeskus Raahe!